- gabychan91 reblogged this from jasmineofsand
- gabychan91 likes this
- sasusaku-sama reblogged this from black-rosette
- uchiha-izuna-the-clan-war-guy reblogged this from black-rosette
- uchiha-izuna-the-clan-war-guy likes this
- penguingurl144 reblogged this from -deidara-the-artist-
- penguingurl144 likes this
- sensorcee likes this
- acideyeferos reblogged this from black-rosette
- black-rosette reblogged this from jasmineofsand
- black-rosette likes this
- jasmineofsand reblogged this from -deidara-the-artist-
- -deidara-the-artist- reblogged this from nymphicus
- zombie-are-eating-me reblogged this from trollny-stark
- zombie-are-eating-me likes this
- ironically-jeneric reblogged this from godzilla23
- ironically-jeneric likes this
- littlelolipops likes this
- betterthananxiety reblogged this from creepinitreal
- dirk-homogay reblogged this from wishing-for-wings-to-fly
- jbmomentx likes this
- readwatchreblog likes this
- wehavedonetheimpossible reblogged this from wrathoftheragingdemon
- wrathoftheragingdemon reblogged this from and-umar
- and-umar reblogged this from ironfries
- argumentisinvalid reblogged this from downbythetyrabanks
- downbythetyrabanks reblogged this from dinkydau
- downbythetyrabanks likes this
- most-nights-are-pretty-odd reblogged this from blackpeoplemeeet
- kin-kyy reblogged this from paclalecki
- littleredridinghood28 reblogged this from blackpeoplemeeet
- calif0rnia-beaches reblogged this from rhoyalist
- singalittlemelody reblogged this from tr0pical-tans
- try-smile-more reblogged this from heartlessbombshell
- dxstvny reblogged this from blackpeoplemeeet
- thebloggette reblogged this from rhoyalist
- variouus reblogged this from rhoyalist
- heartlessbombshell reblogged this from rhoyalist
- impress-ex reblogged this from rhoyalist
- pretty-littlemistake reblogged this from rhoyalist
- blackpeoplemeeet reblogged this from rhoyalist
- rhoyalist reblogged this from petcanadian
- littlespr0ut reblogged this from petcanadian
- petcanadian reblogged this from tr0pical-tans
- my-dandelion-inthespring reblogged this from tr0pical-tans
- hollliemcgilll likes this
- miss-britneyy reblogged this from tr0pical-tans
- tessi0411 reblogged this from makamayla
- convolutedpsyche reblogged this from canisonicscrewyou
- swagician reblogged this from canisonicscrewyou
I need help. I need so much help right now.
I came home from a long day at work with my sister today to find a red sheet of paper taped to the front of my door. We joked and said ‘oh looks like we’re finally getting evicted.’ So we parked in our driveway and my sister went to check out what the paper actually said.
I’m completely lost right now. Our house is going to be sold at a public affair on September 10th, 2012. I took the paper to my dad, since he’s pretty much the head of the house and the house itself is under his name. When I read it to him, he just shrugged and put the paper aside. My dad suffers from depression and has been unable to work for the past few years and we’ve been scraping by on social security checks the entire time. My sister and I only work part time as per diem employees (meaning we get no benefits and are only scheduled as needed), my mom hasn’t been a part of our lives for a long time now, and my younger sister (age 14) is too young to work.
My dad’s given up but my sister and I won’t go down without a fight. We’re going to go to the ends of the earth to find a way to keeps us and our younger sister in this house.
I’m a very private person and this was one of the most difficult things I’ve had to do in a long time. So please, a signal boost, a dollar, anything to help and you’ll have my eternal gratitude. I can’t lose the house I’ve spent my entire life in.
Signal boosting. This family didn’t realize their dad hadn’t been paying property taxes and now they’re being evicted. I know times are hard for everyone. I saw this post last night and wasn’t sure whether I should donate. But then I thought, “What if that was me? What if the person in charge of paying my bills was seriously mentally ill and I didn’t know there was a problem until it was too late?” I would hope and pray that strangers would open their hearts and give me $5.
Our government has let us down by not closely regulating banks and lenders. Our government has let us down by not giving people on disability enough money to live on. Our government has let us down by not prioritizing affordable mental health care. Our government has let us down by decreasing taxes for the wealthy while squeezing benefits for the poor. On a macro level, we can fight back by electing better politicians and thinking critically about the media. On a micro level, we can fight back by letting this family keep their home. Please donate and/or signal boost.
Alright folks. There is nothing that I can add here, except this campaign is nearly 75% of the way there with little time left. Please, help if you can.
I barely have anything to live on right .ow myself, and the kindness of friends and my father is the only reason I have FOOD right now, but I can signal boost.